Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Little Models






Ok so I do have to brag. My babies were asked to be in Upstate Parent Magazine for March and April. Carleigh will be in March and Chase in April. So, they had their first photo shoot this week and Mommy was very excited. We went and had their hair fixed....Miss Tracy insisted she needed to do their hair and then off to the photos. They really did good and I cannot wait to see the actual pictures. So everybody look for them in the next issue!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Chase is a born model. He is going to make you some money. He looks like a little Ralph Lauren model.

Aunt Ra

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aunt Ra. Chase was born to model. He looks great. Of course, Carleigh always looks good. Her eyes make you melt...Watch our Daddy's heart! Be sure you send the magazine in for us to see!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the next 2 Upstate Parents! They are too cute!