Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sara's Graduation!





Our babysitter, and very dear friend Sara graduated from college on Thursday. We are so proud of her. Thank goodness she will be staying in Greenville though. She has already been offered a job at the school she student teached at which is very exciting. Sara is such a huge part of the kids life and mine.She has helped me raise my kids the past four years. We love you Sara and are so proud and excited about your future!! Just don't forget we still need you too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, thanks so much, I really appriciate you guys being there, I still cannot believe I am no longer a college student, dont worry I am still here for you guys, love ya, cya next week, to tackle that attic of yours, your friend/babysitter/laundry fairy