Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Today is the Day

Ok so at about 9 this morning we will be finding out what the baby is. Tom and I are so excited. It feels like our first baby again. Everybody comment and tell me what you think it is so I can see who is right when I get home! Chase says...boy and I say boy. Carleigh says a "Sisiter" and Tom says a girl. Hunter will not comment so we will see............. All I know is all of you who have baby stuff better send it on over because I have NOTHING baby anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Girl all the way!!

Love you all,

Wanda

Anonymous said...

It is a boy - one of the boys will share my deer stand.

Shirley Cash said...

I say twins! One boy, one girl! That should cover it! But just in case it is only one...GIRL! We can't have Carleigh out numbered!

Anonymous said...

Definetly another Girl!
Love You!
Holly