Friday, March 23, 2007

A VERY LONG week!

Sorry no post for a while but it has been a little hectic around here. We went for a scheduled visit with the doctor on Monday morning and I was sent straight to the hospital. What we thought was a 24 observation turned into a week long of medication changes on the blood pressure, an amio, and I have no idea what else. It was just crazy. I am back at home tonight....thank goodness but I am not sure how long I will be here. I have to go back to the hospital in the monring for another steroid shot and to be monitored for a little while. Now that 3 doctors have taken on my case maybe the end is in sight. The doctors have really been great and they are trying to keep this little man in as long as possible. I will keep you all updated. Thank you for all the calls and prayers. We need them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been constantly wondering how you have been...glad to hear things are well...let me know if I can do anything..