Monday, August 20, 2007

School boys





Today was a big day...more so for me. Chase started kindergarten and I had a really hard time with it. Hunter now in 2nd grade could have cared a less about me walking him in and the teacher even told him to tell me bye. We then headed to Chase's class where he went right in. The teacher read a story to the kids, and parents about the kissing hand and starting school. She then gave each child a heart and then told them to give their parents one. Chase put his on...you can see it in the picture and then he told me." Mom I think you need both of them so you know I am thinking about you." I did not loose it in the class but got to the car and that was it. My baby is now in kindergarten and I cannot believe it. It seems like yesterday they both were Dylan's size. Time flies!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how time flies!!! Chase is so grown up now...

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute....time does fly...remember the day you told me you wee pregnant with Carleigh..I miss you all...remember the days when I could come over often? Love ya and miss ya girl!